Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Projects I have been working on....

I am not just a photographer! I chuckle about that, I am an artist. I am also taking sewing lessons and I have created and will be creating some projects over the next few weeks. Here are some pictures of those creations. I made a drawstring bag in my sewing class, I am working on a decorative strawberry potholder, I hand sewed a pillow for Mother's Day, I painted a light fixture (with my DH helping), and I took some beautiful pictures recently that I am going to modify in an artsy way. Without further ado, here you go!





















Hi!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of great projects. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like I "dumped" a bunch here on my blog, but I just got so excited about what I had been working on, that I couldn't hold back! LOL. I am having such a hard time holding myself back from jumping into the projects you guys are doing...

    ReplyDelete